The farm has been converted into a game ranch with a luxury lodge, a camping site, and trophy hunting.
Registered in a Trust
SIZE 3006,3644 ha
Access excellent: tar road and proclaimed farm road.
Mode of Sale
The farm is sold as a going concern with an inventory of agricultural implements as well as game numbers and species provided.
* The farm has strong and sweet water.
* There are three boreholes at the main
farmstead, +- 60 m deep, 50 cubic deep
* Two of which are equipped with submersible
pumps and a tested yield of 55m³/hour.
* There is a water permit of 100,000 m³ per
annum for irrigation purposes.
* The farm has variously equipped boreholes
in the veld.
* 4 camps with different sizes
* Solar and Nampower/Cenored 3-phase
power is on tap.
* Originally about 50 hectares have been put
under dryland bloubuffel grass.
* The current water extraction permit of
100,000m³ per annum,
* 8 hectares of lucerne field have been
established and served by a 3-tower pivot
* Dry-land cultivation land is expandable by
another 75 hectares on the premises
adjacent to the main farmstead.
* Much more land can be cleared further away.
* A large portion of the farm is in principle
suited to crop- and orchard cultivation.
* There are many fruit trees, mainly citrus trees,
and several pawpaw and banana.
Value-Adding from the field
* The harvest of the field is put through a
* A further stage is the pelletizing plant, which is
able to produce three tons per day.
* Open flat Savanna with tributary beds of
the Omuramba Ovambo.
* Excellent varied rangeland
* With various acacia species, marula trees,
hardekool trees, tambotie trees, hundreds
of Makalani palms, deurmekaarbos and
fodder bushes such as rosyntiebos.
* The soil is a mix of deep red earth, more
shallow calciferous soil, and black turf, which
is also reckoned as excellent soil.
* It is a stunningly beautiful place for nature
* There is a standing permit to harvest 10
elands per annum.
* The bird life is prolific.
* Three water points have been set up with
salt licks for the game and there are two
hunting lofts for hunters or nature lovers
to enjoy the beauty and the game.
* The grazing is good and the farm lies in an
area of high and consistent rainfall.
* The infrastructure is in excellent condition.
* Everything is kept simple to operate and easy
* There are no frills.
* The farmstead is generously designed and
* The service buildings are ample.
* Kitchen/lounge/dining area
* 3 Bedrooms
* 2 Bathrooms
* separate guest-or manager’s flat
* Large store rooms, garages, and carports
Value-Adding from Tourism.
* A 4-tent luxury lodge with all amenities has
been built to accommodate and entertain
the discerning hunter and tourist.
* There are six campsites, each with separate
ablution and basic kitchen facilities.
* Each campsite is located under a stately
Maroela tree has its own lawn area.
* There is a luxury 2-en suite-bedroom
* Walking and cycling trails have been laid
out. (not completed)
* 6 X 2 Bedroom Solid brick houses with water,
electricity, kitchen, living room, bathroom
Value-Adding from Game
* Most of the farm has been converted into a
game camp and many games have been
bought to provide a diverse offering of a
trophy animals for the discerning hunter.
* A modern farm abattoir has been built to
process venison and beef.
Damara Dik Dik
Inventory of Agricultural Equipment
JXT range 55 2-WD Tractor
IMP 3-ton tip trailer
Rovic HD Rake Set
GMD 55 Mower
Cattle Clamp & Scale
International Landini Tractor
Fuel tank and frame
Ford Ranger LDV
Ford 250 LDV
* The present owner has driven an economic
diversification program that was already at
hand to a new level.
* Intensive agriculture emphasis has been
shifted from dry-land cultivation to include
* And processing and value-adding of the
products from the field.
* The game component has been diversified to
include trophy hunting.
* Tourism has been introduced.
* The pastures are excellent.
* The water is excellent and plentiful.
* The rainfall is high enough for dry-land
* Charcoal has been produced in the past and
a large portion of the farm has been de-
bushed, giving a much higher rangeland
* Whatever is not irrigated can be put under
dry land cultivation.
The buyer would be required to take over existing contracts linked to the property.